We are currently looking for the newest member of its All-Star Team! We want to create an environment in which our guests and associates can thrive and, as such, are looking for an individual who:
- is energetic, motivated individual who can deliver exemplary customer service to each and every guest!
- is looking to gain more experience in the hospitality industry by working closely with our team to properly care for the resort, the guests and the associates!
The successful candidate will:
- possess a sincere desire to help people.
- maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance.
- be able to stand and walk for extended periods including bending and lifting.
- be able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, and holidays.
- possess great communication skills and be a good listener.
- have the ability to respond quickly to changing needs of hotel guests and hotel staff.
- be able to use and be around cleaning products.
- be able to lift and push 50+ lbs.
- have previous hotel experience and knowledge, which is a plus but not required
Click to apply : APPLY